Report NEP-TID-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Francesco Lissoni issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Malipiero & Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero, 2005. "Focal Firms as Technological Gatakeepers within Industrial Districts Knowledge Creation and Dissemination in the Italian Packaging Machinery Industry," DRUID Working Papers 05-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2005. "Strategic Intellectual Property Rights Policy and North-South Technology Transfer," Working Papers 2005.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson, 2005. "Platform Competition with Endogenous Multihoming," Working Papers 2005.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph Huber, 2005. "Key Environmental Innovations," Working Papers 2005.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Ana Mauleon & José Sempere-Monerris, 2005. "R&D Networks Among Unionized Firms," Working Papers 2005.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rahul Amolak Shastri, 2005. "India and the Challenge of New Technology," General Economics and Teaching 0504002, EconWPA.