Report NEP-INO-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Malipiero & Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero, 2005. "Focal Firms as Technological Gatakeepers within Industrial Districts Knowledge Creation and Dissemination in the Italian Packaging Machinery Industry," DRUID Working Papers 05-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Rob van der Noll, 2005. "Internet Retailing as a Marketing Strategy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-038/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paulo Augusto Nunes & Qiang Wu, 2005. "Application of Technological Control Measures on Vehicle Pollution: A Cost-Benefit Analysis in China," Working Papers 2005.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph Huber, 2005. "Key Environmental Innovations," Working Papers 2005.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Ana Mauleon & José Sempere-Monerris, 2005. "R&D Networks Among Unionized Firms," Working Papers 2005.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti, 2005. "The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers 2005.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Calef & Robert Goble, 2005. "The Allure of Technology: How France and California Promoted Electric Vehicles to Reduce Urban Air Pollution," Working Papers 2005.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- N. Moray & B. Clarysse, 2005. "Institutional Origin and Resource Endowments to Science-Based Entrepreneurial Firms: A European Exploration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/296, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert & A. Lockett, 2005. "How do Early Stage High Technology Investors Select Their Investments?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/297, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rahul Amolak Shastri, 2005. "India and the Challenge of New Technology," General Economics and Teaching 0504002, EconWPA.