Report NEP-SBM-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & del Prado, Fatima, 2015. "Does Innovation Mediate Good Firm Performance?," Discussion Papers DP 2015-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Shimizu, Hiroshi & Hoshino, Yusuke, 2015. "Collaboration and Innovation Speed : Evidence from a Prize Data-Set, 1955-2010," IIR Working Paper 15-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daiya Isogawa & Kohei Nishikawa & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2015. "Innovation Height and Firm Performance:Using Innovation Survey from Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-956, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def018, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Arudchelvan, Menaka & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2015. "SME Internationalization through Global Value Chains and Free Trade Agreements: Malaysian Evidence," ADBI Working Papers 515, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2015. "Determinants of territorial differences in entrepreneurial rates. An empirical analysis of Italian local systems," Working Papers 1502, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Feb 2015.
- Foellmi, Reto & Legge, Stefan & Tiemann, Alexa, 2015. "Innovation and Trade in the Presence of Credit Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 10391, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Joan Crespo & Frédéric Amblard & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Simulating micro behaviours and structural properties of knowledge networks: toward a “one size fits one” cluster policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1503, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Belderbos, R.A. & Carree, M.A. & Lokshin, B. & Fernandez, J., 2015. "Inter-temporal patterns of R&D collaboration and innovative performance," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Valeria Gattai & Giorgia Sali, 2015. "FDI and Heterogeneous Performance of European Enterprises," Working Papers 291, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Jorge Guzman & Scott Stern, 2015. "Nowcasting and Placecasting Entrepreneurial Quality and Performance," NBER Working Papers 20954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "Intangible investments and innovation propensity. Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fabiana Moreno & Alex Coad, 2015. "High-Growth Firms: Stylized Facts and Conflicting Results," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-05, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Roberto Gabriele & Bianca Poti', 2015. "The Role of Firm RD Effort and Collaboration as Mediating Drivers of Innovation Policy Effectiveness," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Clarke, George R.G. & Qiang, Christine Zhenwei & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2015. "The internet as a general-purpose technology : firm-level evidence from around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7192, The World Bank.