Szkoła Główna Handlowa w WarszawieWarszawa, Poland
: + (48)(22) 49 12 51
+ (48)(22) 49 53 12
Al. Niepodleglosci 162, 02-554 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:sgwawpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Slomka-Golebiowska, Agnieszka, 2011. "Are the corporate governance standard in banks in the CEE countries low hanging fruit?," MPRA Paper 42145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Nov 2012.
- Slomka, Agnieszka, 2005. "Have banks filled the gap? Credit as a mechanism of corporate governance in a transition country: example of Poland," MPRA Paper 642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaroslaw Beldowski & Agnieszka Slomka-Golebiowska, 2016. "Banking Union as an institutional response of the European Union to the financial crisis 2008–2009," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15(2), pages 153-165, June.
- Agnieszka Słomka-Gołębiowska & Piotr Urbanek, 2015. "Wpływ nadzoru korporacyjnego na transparentność polityki wynagradzania kadry kierowniczej w bankach w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 137-157.
- Słomka-Gołębiowska Agnieszka & Urbanek Piotr, 2014. "Executive Remuneration Policy at Banks in Poland After the Financial Crisis - Evolution or Revolution?," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Agnieszka Slomka-Golebiowska, 2014. "Bankers on boards as corporate governance mechanism: evidence from Poland," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 1019-1040, November.
- Agnieszka Slomka-Golebiowska, 2014. "The impact of regulations on executive compensation in the US financial institutions," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 13(1), pages 175-194, March.
- Agnieszka Słomka-Gołębiowska, 2014. "Great Expectations from Pension Fund Activism: Insights from Poland," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility Emerging Markets Focus, chapter 9, pages 235-265 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agnieszka Slomka-Golebiowska should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.