- Eric Sjöberg, 2014. "Settlement under the threat of conflict-The cost of asymmetric information," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Eric Sjöberg, 2014. "Pricing the Fish Market- Does size matter?," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Sjöberg, Eric, 2012. "Political influence on environmental sanction charges in Swedish municipalities," Research Papers in Economics 2012:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sjöberg, Eric, 2016. "An empirical study of federal law versus local environmental enforcement," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 14-31.
- Eric Sjöberg, 2015. "Pricing on the Fish Market--Does Size Matter?," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 277 - 296.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric Sjöberg should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.