Report NEP-RES-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Bals, Bryan D. & Dale, Bruce E., 2012. "Centralized versus decentralized biorefinery configurations for cellulosic ethanol: Can we reconcile environmental sustainability and profitability?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124617, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Green Havens and Pollution Havens," OxCarre Working Papers 087, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Labandeira, Xavier & Hanemann, Michael, 2012. "Unrevealing Public Preferences for Climate Change Policies in Spain: A Hybrid Mixture Model," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124933, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lange, Ian & Moro, Mirko & Traynor, Laura, 2012. "Green Hypocrisy?: Environmental Attitudes and Residential Space Heating Expenditure," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Anthony J Venables, 2012. "Natural Resource Wealth: The challenge of managing a windfall," OxCarre Working Papers 075, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Owens, Katherine, 2012. "Protection of environmental water within a market-based framework: an examination of legal approaches in Colorado, Alberta and Australia," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124354, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012. "Regulating Global Biodiversity: What is the Problem?," Working Papers 2012.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sjöberg, Eric, 2012. "Political influence on environmental sanction charges in Swedish municipalities," Research Papers in Economics 2012:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Ranson & Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "Post-Durban Climate Policy Architecture Based on Linkage of Cap-and-Trade Systems," NBER Working Papers 18140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knapp, Keith C. & Franklin, Bradley, 2012. "Sustainability Economics of Groundwater Usage and Management," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124959, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paul Collier & Anthony J Venables, 2012. "Greening Africa? Technologies, endowments and the latecomer effect," OxCarre Working Papers 089, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.