|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Resources for the Future (RFF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 328-5000
1616 P Street NW Washington, DC 20036
RePEc:edi:rffffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- K.E. McConnell & Juha V. Siikamäki & V. Kerry Smith, 2017. "A Strategy for Evaluating the Opportunity Cost of Time Estimates from New Choice Margins," NBER Working Papers 23349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha V. Siikamaki, 2015. "Individual Time Preferences and Energy Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 20969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha V. Siikamäki, 2013.
"Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels,"
NBER Working Papers
19224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha Siikamäki, 2014. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(4), pages 555-598.
- Newell, Richard G. & Siikamäki, Juha, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," Discussion Papers dp-13-17, Resources For the Future.
- Boyd, James & Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca & Siikamaki, Juha, 2012. "Conservation Return on Investment Analysis: A Review of Results, Methods, and New Directions," Discussion Papers dp-12-01, Resources For the Future.
- Siikamäki, Juha, 2009. "Use of Time for Outdoor Recreation in the United States, 1965-2007," Discussion Papers dp-09-18, Resources For the Future.
- Mische John, Anna & Burtraw, Dallas & Evans, David & Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Krupnick, Alan & Siikamäki, Juha, 2008. "An Update on the Science of Acidification in the Adirondack Park," Discussion Papers dp-08-11, Resources For the Future.
- Siikamäki, Juha & Layton, David F., 2006. "Potential Cost-Effectiveness of Incentive Payment Programs for Biological Conservation," Discussion Papers dp-06-27, Resources For the Future.
- Siikamaki, Juha & Layton, David F., 2006. "Discrete Choice Survey Experiments: A Comparison Using Flexible Models," Discussion Papers dp-05-60, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Siikamäki, Juha, 2006. "Air Emissions of Ammonia and Methane from Livestock Operations: Valuation and Policy Options," Discussion Papers dp-06-11, Resources For the Future.
- Siikamäki, Juha & Layton, David, 2005. "Incentive Payment Programs for Environmental Protection: A Framework for Eliciting and Estimating Landowners' Willingness to Participate," Discussion Papers dp-05-57, Resources For the Future.
- Siikamaki, Juha & Layton, David F., 2001. "Logit Models For Pooled Contingent Valuation And Contingent Rating And Ranking Data: Valuing Benefits From Forest Biodiversity Conservation," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20616, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James Boyd & Rebecca Epanchin-Niell & Juha Siikamäki, 2015. "Conservation Planning: A Review of Return on Investment Analysis," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 23-42.
- Juha Siikamäki & Yonjie Ji & Jintao Xu, 2015. "Post-reform Forestland Markets in China," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(2), pages 211-234.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha Siikamäki, 2015. "Individual Time Preferences and Energy Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 196-200, May.
- Evan Herrnstadt & Ian Parry & Juha Siikamäki, 2015. "Do alcohol taxes in Europe and the US rightly correct for externalities?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 73-101, February.
- Juha Siikamäki & Douglas M. Larson, 2015. "Finding Sensitivity to Scope in Nonmarket Valuation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 333-349, March.
- David Layton & Juha Siikamäki, 2009. "Payments for Ecosystem Services Programs: Predicting Landowner Enrollment and Opportunity Cost Using a Beta-Binomial Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(3), pages 415-439, November.
- Siikamaki, Juha & Layton, David F., 2007. "Discrete choice survey experiments: A comparison using flexible methods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 122-139, January.
- Juha Siikamäki & David F. Layton, 2007. "Potential Cost-Effectiveness of Incentive Payment Programs for the Protection of Non-Industrial Private Forests," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 539-560.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 10 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (4) 2006-01-24 2006-03-18 2006-07-09 2008-06-21
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2006-03-18 2013-07-15 2015-03-05
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2006-03-18 2006-07-09
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2013-07-15 2013-07-20
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (2) 2006-05-13 2013-07-20
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2013-07-15 2013-07-20
- NEP-REG: Regulation (2) 2013-07-15 2013-07-20
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2006-05-13
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-05-21
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2015-03-05
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2013-07-20
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2013-07-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juha Siikamäki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.