Report NEP-ENE-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carrie Conaway, 2006. "The challenge of energy policy in New England," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 05-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Weiner, Robert, 2006. "Do Crises Tear the Fabric of Oil Trade?," Discussion Papers dp-06-16, Resources For the Future.
- Fischbeck, Paul & Vajjhala, Shalini, 2006. "Quantifying Siting Difficulty: A Case Study of U.S. Transmission Line Siting," Discussion Papers dp-06-03, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Siikamäki, Juha, 2006. "Air Emissions of Ammonia and Methane from Livestock Operations: Valuation and Policy Options," Discussion Papers dp-06-11, Resources For the Future.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2006. "Swedish Industry and Kyoto An Assessment of the Effects of the European CO2 Emission Permit Trading System," Working Paper Series 06/01, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Richard Nahuis & Paul Tang, 2005. "Environmental policy competition and differential tax treatment; a case for tighter coordination?," CPB Discussion Paper 50, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Widergren, Steven & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2006. "Market Design Test Environments," Staff General Research Papers 12516, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Magdalena Ramada-Sarasola, 2006. "The Impact of International Organizations on the Environment: An Empirical Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-131, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2006. "How Effective are Emission Taxes in an Open Economy?," Discussion papers 06007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-129, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Macauley, Molly, 2006. "Ascribing Societal Benefit to Environmental Observations of the Earth from Space: The Multi-angle Imaging Spectroradiometer (MISR)," Discussion Papers dp-06-09, Resources For the Future.