Report NEP-DCM-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2006. "Calculation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities by Simulation, with Applications to Maximum Simulated Likelihood Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 2112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siikamaki, Juha & Layton, David F., 2006. "Discrete Choice Survey Experiments: A Comparison Using Flexible Models," Discussion Papers dp-05-60, Resources For the Future.
- Minhaj Mahmud, 2006. "Using Choice Experiments to Measure Relative Values of Statistical Lives: Evidence from Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/02, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2006. "Self-Selection in Migration and Returns to Skills," Cahiers de recherche 0612, CIRPEE.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2006. "New Evidence on Cross-Country Differences in Job Satisfaction Using Anchoring Vignettes," Working Papers 06-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Maximo Rossi & Dyane Zaclicever, 2006. "Individual s religiosity enhances trust: Latin American evidence for the puzzle," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..