Report NEP-ENV-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burtraw, Dallas & Evans, David A., 2008. "Tradable Rights to Emit Air Pollution," Discussion Papers dp-08-08, Resources For the Future.
- Henry Dannenberg & Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2008. "Prognose des CO2-Zertifikatepreisrisikos," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Sourafel Girma & Aoife Hanley & Felix Tintelnot, 2008. "Exporting and the Environment: A New Look with Micro-Data," Kiel Working Papers 1423, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marjosola, Heikki, 2008. "Säänneltyä joustavuuutta: hankemekanismit kansainvälisessä ilmastopolitiikassa," Discussion Papers 1139, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Heinz Schandl & Franzi Poldy & Graham M Turner & Thomas G Measham & Daniel Walker & Nina Eisenmenger, 2008. "Australia’s Resource Use Trajectories," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Reinhardt, Forest L. & Stavins, Robert N. & Vietor, Richard H.K., 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility Through an Economic Lens," Discussion Papers dp-08-12, Resources For the Future.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2008. "Environmental Quality, Life Expectancy, and Sustainable Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/19, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Paul Baer & Clive L Spash, 2008. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change: Stern Revisited," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Richard Yao & Pamela Kaval, 2008. "Valuing Biodiversity Enhancement in New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 08/07, University of Waikato.
- Purvis, Nigel, 2008. "Paving the Way for U.S. Climate Leadership: The Case for Executive Agreements and Climate Protection Authority," Discussion Papers dp-08-09, Resources For the Future.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2008. "The Old Man and the SNI: A review of advance and adversity in Hueting's research in sustainable national income (SNI), economic growth and the new scarcity from the environment," MPRA Paper 9152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Regulation of Farming Activities: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers 0811, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Jens R Clausen, 2008. "Calculating Sustainable Non-mineral Balances as Benchmarks for Fiscal Policy; The Case of Botswana," IMF Working Papers 08/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Suzi Kerr & Andrew Sweet, 2008. "Inclusion of Agriculture and Forestry in a Domestic Emissions Trading Scheme: New Zealand's Experience to Date," Working Papers 08_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Lihong Lu McPhail & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Short-Run Price and Welfare Impacts of Federal Ethanol Policies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp468, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2008. "Emissions trading with updated grandfathering. Entry/exit considerations and distributional effects," Discussion Papers 546, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ana Fernandes, 2008. "Endogenous Political Economy: On the Inevitability of Inefficiency under the Natural Resource Curse," Diskussionsschriften dp0802, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Pattern Formation, Spatial Externalities and Regulation in Coupled Economic-Ecological Systems," MPRA Paper 9105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vajjhala, Shalini & Paul, Anthony & Sweeney, Richard & Palmer, Karen, 2008. "Green Corridors: Linking Interregional Transmission Expansion and Renewable Energy Policies," Discussion Papers dp-08-06, Resources For the Future.
- Mische John, Anna & Burtraw, Dallas & Evans, David & Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Krupnick, Alan & Siikamäki, Juha, 2008. "An Update on the Science of Acidification in the Adirondack Park," Discussion Papers dp-08-11, Resources For the Future.
- Nuno Torres & Oscar Afonso, 2008. "Re-evaluating the impact of natural resources on economic growth," FEP Working Papers 278, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00285861_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joaquín Viloria De La Hoz, 2008. "Economía Extractiva Y Pobreza En La Ciénaga De Zapatosa," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 004721, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Rational Forecasts or Social Opinion Dynamics? Identification of Interaction Effects in a Business Climate Survey," Kiel Working Papers 1424, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.