Inclusion of Agriculture and Forestry in a Domestic Emissions Trading Scheme: New Zealand's Experience to Date
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzi Kerr, 2013. "Managing Risks and Tradeoffs Using Water Markets," Working Papers 13_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Zhang, Wei & Power, William & Kerr, Suzi, 2009. "Potential Scrub Changes and Its Spatial Allocation under the New Zealand Emission Trading System," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eric Karpas & Suzi Kerr, 2011. "Preliminary Evidence on Responses to the New Zealand Forestry Emissions Trading Scheme," Working Papers 11_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Millard-Ball, Adam, 2013. "The trouble with voluntary emissions trading: Uncertainty and adverse selection in sectoral crediting programs☆☆Special thanks to Suzi Kerr, Lawrence Goulder, Michael Wara, Arthur van Benthem, Lee Sch," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 40-55.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions trading; New Zealand; agriculture; public policy;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-06-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-06-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-06-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:08_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.