Report NEP-ENE-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burtraw, Dallas & Evans, David A., 2008. "Tradable Rights to Emit Air Pollution," Discussion Papers dp-08-08, Resources For the Future.
- Vajjhala, Shalini & Paul, Anthony & Sweeney, Richard & Palmer, Karen, 2008. "Green Corridors: Linking Interregional Transmission Expansion and Renewable Energy Policies," Discussion Papers dp-08-06, Resources For the Future.
- Marjosola, Heikki, 2008. "Säänneltyä joustavuuutta: hankemekanismit kansainvälisessä ilmastopolitiikassa," Discussion Papers 1139, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Henry Dannenberg & Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2008. "Prognose des CO2-Zertifikatepreisrisikos," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12943 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2008-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Impact of Government Expenditureon Growth; The Case of Azerbaijan," IMF Working Papers 08/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Purvis, Nigel, 2008. "Paving the Way for U.S. Climate Leadership: The Case for Executive Agreements and Climate Protection Authority," Discussion Papers dp-08-09, Resources For the Future.
- Paul Baer & Clive L Spash, 2008. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change: Stern Revisited," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2008. "Emissions trading with updated grandfathering. Entry/exit considerations and distributional effects," Discussion Papers 546, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Heinz Schandl & Franzi Poldy & Graham M Turner & Thomas G Measham & Daniel Walker & Nina Eisenmenger, 2008. "Australia’s Resource Use Trajectories," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Esfahani, H.S. & Pesaran, M.H., 2008. "Iranian Economy in the Twentieth Century: A Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0815, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00286530_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suzi Kerr & Andrew Sweet, 2008. "Inclusion of Agriculture and Forestry in a Domestic Emissions Trading Scheme: New Zealand's Experience to Date," Working Papers 08_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuihro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2008. "Bayesian Estimation of Demand Functions under Block Rate Pricing," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-568, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.