|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Wirtschaftswissenschaftlicher Fachbereich; Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn (from RePEc Genealogy)|
European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
: +49 69 1344 0
+49 69 1344 6000
D-60640 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hürtgen, Patrick & Rühmkorf, Ronald, 2013.
"Sovereign Default Risk Premia and State-Dependent Twin Deficits,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79834, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
repec:bon:bonedp:bgse01_2013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hürtgen, Patrick & Rühmkorf, Ronald, 2014. "Sovereign default risk and state-dependent twin deficits," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 357-382.
- Stefan Kooths & Ronald Rühmkorf, 2009. "Softwarestandards: Zwangslizenzen keine Patentlösung," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(4), pages 68-75.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hürtgen, Patrick & Rühmkorf, Ronald, 2014.
"Sovereign default risk and state-dependent twin deficits,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 357-382.
- Matsuoka, Hideaki, 2015. "Fiscal limits and sovereign default risk in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 13-30.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2014-01-24 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2014-01-24. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2014-01-24. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-02-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ronald Rühmkorf should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.