|Department of Economics & Finance, SUNY Plattsburgh, 101 Broad Street, Plattsburgh, NY, 12901, USA|
- Pascalau, Razvan & Qirjo, Dhimitri, 2017. "The Role of TTIP on the Environment," MPRA Paper 79652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascalau, Razvan & Qirjo, Dhimitri, 2017. "TTIP and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," MPRA Paper 80192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Chisik & Harun Onder & Dhimitri Qirjo, 2015. "Aging, Trade and Migration," Working Papers 058, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Qirjo Dhimitri, 2016. "Love of Variety and Immigration," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 901-930, April.
- Anthony A. Noce & Dhimtri Qirjo & Namini De Silva, 2016. "Enticing the Stork: Can we Evaluate Pro-Natal Policies Before Having Children?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 184-202, 06.
- Dhimitri Qirjo, 2015. "Monitoring, endogenous comparative advantage, and immigration," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, December.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (4) 2015-10-10 2016-07-16 2017-06-18 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2015-10-10 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2017-06-18 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2015-10-10 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2017-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dhimitri Qirjo should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.