Report NEP-AGE-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berkman, Lisa F. & Boersch-Supan, Axel & Avendano, Mauricio, 2015. "Labor-force participation, policies & practices in an aging America: adaptation essential for a healthy & resilient population," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62105, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2015. "Labor Force Activity after 60: Recent Trends in the Scandinavian Countries with Germany as a Benchmark," IZA Discussion Papers 9393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Zeyuan & Bengtsson, Tommy & Helgertz, Jonas, 2015. "Labor Supply Responses to New Rural Social Pension Insurance in China: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- thanach kanokthet, 2015. "Impact of Long Term Care for the Elderly in Urban Area of Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805367, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Avrahampour, Yally, 2015. ""Cult of equity": actuaries and the transformation of pension fund investing, 1948–1960," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63871, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martina Celidoni & Vincenzo Rebba, 2015. "Healthier lifestyles after retirement in Europe? Evidence from SHARE," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0201, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Asako OHINATA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2015. "The Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care and Household Savings Behaviour," Working Papers 411, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Richard Chisik & Harun Onder & Dhimitri Qirjo, 2015. "Aging, Trade and Migration," Working Papers 058, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Markus Poschke & Baris Kaymak, 2015. "The evolution of wealth inequality over half a century: the role of skills, taxes and institutions," 2015 Meeting Papers 967, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Geyer, Johannes & Korfhage, Thorben, 2015. "Long-term care reform and the labor supply of household members: Evidence from a quasi-experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 574, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kalka, Regine & Bär, Greta, 2015.
"Herausforderungen und Besonderheiten der Zielgruppe Silver Surfer im Hinblick auf die Gestaltung eines Webshops
[Challenges and Characteristics of the Target Group Silver Surfer with Regard to the ," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe33, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Ao, Xiang & Jiang, Dawei & Zhao, Zhong, 2015. "The Impact of Rural-Urban Migration on the Health of the Left-behind Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 9350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christophe Saroli, 2015. "Passenger Transport in Rural and Sparsely Populated Areas in France," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2015/9, OECD Publishing.
- Ann Frye, 2015. "Capitalising on the Grey-haired Globetrotters: Economic Aspects of Increasing Tourism among Older and Disabled People," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2015/11, OECD Publishing.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2015. "Vieillissement de la population active: Vers une baisse de la productivité ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2muqdh7l7l9, Sciences Po.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Finite Lifetimes, Population, and Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-14, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Wilman Carpeta & Jonathan Peña, 2015. "Cotizaciones en el sistema general de pensiones colombiano: aproximación con un modelo de respuesta binaria," ECONOGRAFOS - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 013821, UN - RCE - CID.
- Eleni Karagiannaki & Lucinda Platt, 2015. "The changing distribution of individual incomes in the UK before and after the recession," CASE Papers /192, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.