Report NEP-MIG-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Faruk, Balli & Syed Abul, Basher & Rosmy, Jean Louis & Ahmed Saber, Mahmud, 2016. "On the global determinants of visiting home," MPRA Paper 72291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Home sweet home? Macroeconomic conditions in home countries and the well-being of migrants," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alfonso Arpaia & Aron Kiss & Balazs Palvolgyi & Alessandro Turrini, 2016. "Labour Mobility and Labour Market Adjustment in the EU," Development Working Papers 396, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Chisik,Richard Asher & Onder,Harun & Qirjo,Dhimitri, 2016. "Aging, trade, and migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7740, The World Bank.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2016. "The impact of migration on tourism demand: evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 72457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2016. "Cultural Assimilation during the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 22381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costa-Font, J. & Sato, A., 2016. "'Cultural Persistence' of Health Capital: Evidence from European Migrants," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michele Battisti & Giovanni Peri & Agnese Romiti, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Co-Ethnic Networks on Immigrants' Economic Success," NBER Working Papers 22389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2016. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 22385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Speciale, Biagio, 2016. "Illegal Migration and Consumption Behavior of Immigrant Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10029, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Keita, Sekou, 2016. "The Elasticity of the Migrant Labor Supply: Evidence from Temporary Filipino Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 10031, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Prieur, Fabien & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2016. "The role of conflict for optimal climate and immigration policy," TSE Working Papers 16-663, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).