(50%) Handleshögskolan Turku, Finland
: 02-215 31
Fänriksgatan 3B, 20500 Åbo
RePEc:edi:niabofi (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Chico, California (United States)
California State University-Chico
RePEc:edi:decscus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Post, Colleen & Meyskens, Moriah, 2008. "Social venture strategy from a resource based perspective: an exploratory study assessing Ashoka Fellows," MPRA Paper 8881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robb Colleen & Jimmy Gandhi S., 2016. "Social Entrepreneurial Ventures: On the Edge of Chaos?," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 111-133, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Post, Colleen & Meyskens, Moriah, 2008.
"Social venture strategy from a resource based perspective: an exploratory study assessing Ashoka Fellows,"
8881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias, Jutta M. & Mair, Johanna & Barbosa-Leiker, Celestina, 2013. "Toward a theory of transformative entrepreneuring: Poverty reduction and conflict resolution in Rwanda's entrepreneurial coffee sector," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-742.
- Moriah Meyskens & Alan Carsrud, 2013. "Nascent green-technology ventures: a study assessing the role of partnership diversity in firm success," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 739-759, April.
- Nurul Ashykin Abd Aziz & Nurul Aien Abd Aziz & Noreen Noor Abd Aziz & Siti Fariha Muhamad & Afifah Hanim Md Pazil, 2016. "Determining the Factors to Engage in Batik Business: A Study among Batik Entrepreneurs in East Cost Malaysia," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 7(5), pages 273-286.
- Hoogendoorn, B. & van der Zwan, P.W. & Thurik, A.R., 2011. "Social Entrepreneurship and Performance: The Role of Perceived Barriers and Risk," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-016-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Johanna Mair & Julie Battilana & Julian Cardenas, 2012. "Organizing for Society: A Typology of Social Entrepreneuring Models," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 353-373, December.
- Clarkin John E. & L. Cangioni Carole, 2016. "Impact Investing: A Primer and Review of the Literature," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 135-173, April.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Stephan, Ute, 2016.
"Human capital in social and commercial entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 449-467.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Stephan, Ute, 2016. "Human capital in social and commercial entrepreneurship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67964, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hyuk KIM, 2014. "Exploring An Emerging Field: The Implications Of Global Social Entrepreneurship," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 14-30, May.
- Robb Colleen & Jimmy Gandhi S., 2016.
"Social Entrepreneurial Ventures: On the Edge of Chaos?,"
Entrepreneurship Research Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 111-133, January.
- Tamar Balgiashvili, 2017. "Comparing Entrepreneurial Passion of Social and Commercial Entrepreneurs in the Czech Republic," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(4), pages 45-61.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Colleen Robb should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.