Report NEP-ENT-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Noseleit, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Culture: Guiding Principles of the Self-Employed," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Brannback, Malin & Krueger, Norris & Carsrud, Alan & Elfving, Jennie, 2007. ""Trying" to be Entrepreneurial," MPRA Paper 8814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Bhaduri & H. Worch, 2008. "Past Experience, Cognitive Frames, and Entrepreneurship: Some Econometric Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2008. "Mexican-American Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 3488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael D. Giandrea & Kevin E. Cahill & Joseph F. Quinn, Ph.D., 2008. "Self-Employment Transitions among Older American Workers with Career Jobs," Working Papers 418, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281588_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esther K. Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2008. "Business Constraints and Growth Potential of Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Uganda," GIGA Working Paper Series 78, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Judith Freedman & Claire Crawford, 2008. "Small Business Taxation," Working Papers 0806, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- James A. Brander & Edward Egan & Thomas F. Hellmann, 2008. "Government Sponsored versus Private Venture Capital: Canadian Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Post, Colleen & Meyskens, Moriah, 2008. "Social venture strategy from a resource based perspective: an exploratory study assessing Ashoka Fellows," MPRA Paper 8881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao & Federico Tamagni, 2008. "Growth Processes of Italian Manufacturing Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jens J. Krüger, 2008. "Intra-Sectoral Structural Change and Aggregate Productivity Development. A Robust Stochastic Nonparametric Frontier Function Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Devrim Göktepe, 2008. "A Theoretical Framework for Understanding University Inventors and Patenting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," Economics Series 223, Institute for Advanced Studies.