The Entrepreneurial Culture: Guiding Principles of the Self-Employed
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Cornelius A. Rietveld & André Stel, 2016. "Belonging, believing, bonding, and behaving: the relationship between religion and business ownership at the country level," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 519-550, July.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Stephan, Ute, 2016.
"Human capital in social and commercial entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 449-467.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Stephan, Ute, 2016. "Human capital in social and commercial entrepreneurship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67964, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kim Looi & Yusniza Kamarulzaman, 2015. "Convergence in the priorities of entrepreneurial values: Empirical evidence from Malaysia," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 67-88, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; self-employment; values; culture; motivations; psychology;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-05-31 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2008-05-31 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-05-31 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .