Report NEP-CBE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008. "Cognitive Abilities and Behavioral Biases," IZA Discussion Papers 3481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2009. "Cooling-Off in Negotiations - Does It Work?," Working Papers 0463, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Howard Margolis, 2008. "A Note on ‘Neglect Defaulting’," Working Papers 0722, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Cognitive dissonance, risk aversion and the pretrial negotiation impasse," MPRA Paper 8844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Bhaduri & H. Worch, 2008. "Past Experience, Cognitive Frames, and Entrepreneurship: Some Econometric Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Florian Noseleit, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Culture: Guiding Principles of the Self-Employed," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Howard Margolis, 2008. "On Shakespeare and Reasonable Doubt," Working Papers 0806, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Cognitive ability and continuous measures of relative hand-skill. a note," Working Papers 200805, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.