A Note on ‘Neglect Defaulting’
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boone, Jan & Bovenberg, Lans, 2006.
"Optimal welfare and in-work benefits with search unemployment and observable abilities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 165-193, January.
- Boone, J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 2006. "Optimal welfare and in-work benefits with search unemployment and observable abilities," Other publications TiSEM 699c7d24-2a40-4eed-b03e-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision making; judgment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-05-31 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2008-05-31 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:har:wpaper:0722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleanor Cartelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spuchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .