Brais Álvarez Pereira
|Last Name:||Álvarez Pereira|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Brais Álvarez Pereira to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
(50%) República da Guiné-Bissau, Ministério da Economia e Finanças (Ministry of Economics and Finance)http://www.mef-gb.com/
(50%) Overseas Development InstituteLondon, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 7922 0300
+44 (0)20 7922 0399
111 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JD
RePEc:edi:odioruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brais Alvarez-Pereira & Catherine S. E. Bale & Bernardo Alves Furtado & James E. Gentile & Claudius Gräbner & Heath Henderson & Francesca Lipari, 2015. "Social Institutions and Economic Inequality: Modeling the Onset of the Kuznets Curve," Discussion Papers 0204, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Brais Álvarez Pereira & Martín Portos & John Vourdas, 2018. "Waving goodbye? The determinants of autonomism and secessionism in Western Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 197-211, February.
- Brais Álvarez Pereira & Heath Henderson & Francesca Lipari & Bernardo Alves Furtado & Catherine S. E. Bale & James E. Gentile & Claudius Gräbner, 2016. "Errata in “The Political Economy of the Kuznets Curve”," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 817-819, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Brais Alvarez-Pereira & Catherine S. E. Bale & Bernardo Alves Furtado & James E. Gentile & Claudius Gräbner & Heath Henderson & Francesca Lipari, 2015.
"Social Institutions and Economic Inequality: Modeling the Onset of the Kuznets Curve,"
0204, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Claudius Gräbner, 2018. "Formal Approaches to Socio-economic Analysis—Past and Perspectives," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 32-63, January.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brais Álvarez Pereira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.