Formal Approaches to Socio-economic Analysis—Past and Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, September.
- Brais Alvarez-Pereira & Catherine S. E. Bale & Bernardo Alves Furtado & James E. Gentile & Claudius Gräbner & Heath Henderson & Francesca Lipari, 2015. "Social Institutions and Economic Inequality: Modeling the Onset of the Kuznets Curve," Discussion Papers 0204, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Sosa, 2011. "Understanding the Future of Change Agency in Sustainability Through Cellular Automata Scenarios: The Role of Timing †," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-18, March.
- John Sherwood & Anthony Ditta & Becky Haney & Loren Haarsma & Michael Carbajales-Dale, 2017. "Resource Criticality in Modern Economies: Agent-Based Model Demonstrates Vulnerabilities from Technological Interdependence," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 1-22, September.
- LuÃs de Sousa & Alberto Rodrigues da Silva, 2015. "Showcasing a Domain Specific Language for Spatial Simulation Scenarios with case studies," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1044, European Regional Science Association.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- McFadzean, David & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1999.
"A C++ Platform for the Evolution of Trade Networks,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 109-134, October.
- McFadzean, David & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996. "A C++ Platform For The Evolution Of Trade Networks," Economic Reports 18192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McFadzean, David & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1999. "A C++ Platform for the Evolution of Trade Networks," ISU General Staff Papers 199901010800001037, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McFadzean, David & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996. "A C++ Platform for the Evolution of Trade Networks," ISU General Staff Papers 199612010800001037, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McFadzean, David & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1999. "A C++ Platform for the Evolution of Trade Networks," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1639, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David MCFADZEAN & Leigh TESFATSION, 1996. "A C++ Platform For The Evolution Of Trade Networks," Economic Report 39, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Luca Riccetti & Alberto Russo & Mauro Gallegati, 2015.
"An agent based decentralized matching macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 305-332, October.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "An Agent Based Decentralized Matching Macroeconomic Model," MPRA Paper 42211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Luca Ciampaglia, 2013. "A Framework For The Calibration Of Social Simulation Models," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04n05), pages 1-29.
- Givanni Bonfani & Marco Villani, 2013. "Exaptation in innovation processes: theory and models," Chapters, in: Anna Grandori (ed.), Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Michael J. Radzicki, 2003. "Mr. Hamilton, Mr. Forrester, and a Foundation for Evolutionary Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 133-173, March.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2005.
"Multi-Unit Auctions to Allocate Water Scarcity Simulating Bidding Behaviour with Agent Based Models,"
0512012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Thoyer & Atakelty Hailu, 2005. "Multi-Unit Auctions to Allocate Water Scarcity Simulating bidding behaviour with agent based models," Working Papers 05-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- Kazuya Yamamoto, 2015. "Mobilization, Flexibility of Identity, and Ethnic Cleavage," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 18(2), pages 1-8.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati, 2004.
"Weird Ties? : Growth, Cycles and Firms Dynamics in an Agent Based-Model with Financial Market Imperfections,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
288, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mauro Napoletano & Domenico Delli Gatti & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Weird Ties? Growth, Cycles and Firm Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Financial-Market Imperfections," LEM Papers Series 2005/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dirk Helbing & Thomas U. Grund, 2013. "Editorial: Agent-Based Modeling And Techno-Social Systems," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04n05), pages 1-3.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo G. Richiardi & Michael Wolfson, 2015.
"We ran one billion agents. Scaling in simulation models,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
142, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo Richiardi & Michael Wolfson, 2015. "We ran one billion agents. Scaling in simulation models," Economics Papers 2015-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Matus Halas, 2018. "Balancing Against Threats In Interactions Determined By Distance And Overall Gains," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(05), pages 1-22, August.
- Gennaro Zezza & Michalis Nikiforos, 2017.
"Stock-flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models: A Survey,"
- Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2017. "Stock-flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_891, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:32-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.