Report NEP-NET-2021-04-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjeev Goyal & Penélope Hernández & Guillem Martínez-Cánovas & Frederic Moisan & Manuel Muñoz-Herrera & Angel Sánchez, 2020. "Integration and Diversity," Post-Print hal-03188210, HAL.
- Felipe Maciel Cardoso & Carlos Gracia-Lázaro & Frederic Moisan & Sanjeev Goyal & Angel Sánchez & Yamir Moreno, 2020. "Effect of Network Topology and Node Centrality on Trading," Post-Print hal-03188212, HAL.
- Boucher, Vincent & Tumen, Semih & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2021. "Ethnic Mixing in Early Childhood: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment and a Structural Model," IZA Discussion Papers 14260, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francis Bloch & Kalyan Chatterjee & Bhaskar Dutta, 2021. "Attack and Interception in Networks," Working Papers 57, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Ballester, Coralio & Vorsatz, Marc & Ponti, Giovanni, 2021. "Uncovering seeds," MPRA Paper 107156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariann Ollár & Antonio Penta, 2021. "A Network Solution to Robust Implementation: The Case of Identical but Unknown Distributions," Working Papers 1248, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Dar, Manzoor H. & de Janvry, Alain & Emerick, Kyle & Kelley, Erin M. & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2019. "Endogenous Information Sharing and the Gains from Using Network Information to Maximize Technology Adoption," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8qx7m4zq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Federico Huneeus & Kory Kroft & Kevin Lim, 2021. "Earnings Inequality in Production Networks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 907, Central Bank of Chile.
- Marco F. Boretto & Fausto Cavalli & Ahmad Naimzada, 2021. "Comparative statics and centrality measures in oligopolies with interdependent preferences," Working Papers 464, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2021.
- E. Ferreira & S. Orbe & J. Ascorbebeitia & B. 'Alvarez Pereira & E. Estrada, 2021. "Loss of structural balance in stock markets," Papers 2104.06254, arXiv.org.
- Agosto, Arianna & Ahelegbey, Daniel Felix & Giudici, Paolo, 2020. "Tree Networks to assess Financial Contagion," MPRA Paper 107066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pramod C. Mane & Nagarajan Krishnamurthy & Kapil Ahuja, 2021. "Resource Availability in the Social Cloud: An Economics Perspective," Papers 2102.01071, arXiv.org.
- Carlos León, 2021. "The dawn of a mobile payment scheme: The case of Movii," Borradores de Economia 1157, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & Alain Piveteau & Thibaud Deguilhem & Leo Delpy & Claire Gondard-Delcroix & Katya Long, 2021. "Who Drives if No-one Governs? A Social Network Analysis of Social Protection Policy in Madagascar," Working Papers hal-03180029, HAL.
- Areejit Samal & Sunil Kumar & Yasharth Yadav & Anirban Chakraborti, 2021. "Network-centric indicators for fragility in global financial indices," Papers 2102.00070, arXiv.org.
- Liza Charroin & Bernard Fortin & Marie Claire Villeval, 2021. "Homophily, Peer Effects, and Dishonesty," CIRANO Working Papers 2021s-16, CIRANO.
- Nicola Melluso & Andrea Bonaccorsi & Filippo Chiarello & Gualtiero Fantoni, 2021. "Rapid detection of fast innovation under the pressure of COVID-19," Papers 2102.00197, arXiv.org.