|Jayesh Kumar, Mumbai INDIA|
(25%) Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)Mumbai, India
(022) 840 0919/20/21
(022) 840 2752/2026
Gen. A. K. Vaidya Marg, Goregaon (E), Mumbai 400065
RePEc:edi:igidrin (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) Xavier Institute of ManagementBhubaneswar, India
Bhubaneswar - 751 013
RePEc:edi:ximbain (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) Watson Wyatt Worldwidehttp://www.watsonwyatt.com
(25%) Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.)http://www.kotak.com
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jayesh Kumar, 2005. "Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Firm Financing in India," Finance 0502003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004. "Share holding Pattern and Firm Performance," Finance 0409008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004. "Does Ownership Structure Influence Firm Value? Evidence from India," Finance 0406008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004. "Corporate Governance and Dividends Payout in India," Finance 0409007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Corporate Firm Performance," Finance 0304004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2003. "A Panel Data Analysis of General Elections Under Multi Party Electoral College," Experimental 0304001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2005.
"Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Firm Financing in India,"
0502003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faizul Haque & Thankom Gopinath Arun & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2009. "Corporate governance and capital structure in developing countries: a case study of Bangladesh," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 673-681.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004.
"Does Ownership Structure Influence Firm Value? Evidence from India,"
0406008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puneeta Goel, 2018. "Implications of corporate governance on financial performance: an analytical review of governance and social reporting reforms in India," Asian Journal of Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Sohail Ahmad Javeed & Lin Lefen, 2019. "An Analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Performance with Moderating Effects of CEO Power and Ownership Structure: A Case Study of the Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, January.
- António Pedro Soares Pinto & Mário Gomes Augusto & Pedro M. Gama, 2010. "Bank Relationships And Corporate Governance: A Survey Of The Literature From The Perspective Of Smes," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 65-85.
- Namazi, Mohammad & Shokrolahi, Ahmad & Sadeghzadeh Maharluie, Mohammad, 2016. "Detecting and ranking cash flow risk factors via artificial neural networks technique," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1801-1806.
- Afshin Najafgholi Doust & Asgar Pakmaram, 2015. "Investigating Effect of Governmental Ownership on the Investment Decisions of Managers," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 14-32, July.
- Zahra Mohammad Azadi & Esfandyar Mohammadi, 2014. "Investigating the Relationship between Institutional Ownership and Audit Fees," International Journal of Empirical Finance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(1), pages 27-33.
- Gholamhossein Mahdavi & Mohammad Sadeghzadeh Maharluie & Ahmad Shokrolahi, 2017. "The Use of Artificial Neural Networks for Quantifying the Relative Importance of the Firms' Performance Determinants," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 119-127.
- Din, Shahab-u- & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Impact of managerial ownership on financial policies and the firm’s performance: evidence Pakistani manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 37560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zorica Kalezić, 2015. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from Montenegro," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(3), pages 5-64.
- Din, Shahab-u-Din & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Impact of Family Ownership concentration on the Firm’s Performance: Evidence from Pakistani Capital Market," MPRA Paper 37566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdullah Mohammed Alzharani & Ayoib Che-Ahmad & Khaled Salmen Aljaaidi, 2012. "Factors Associated With Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence From The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 4(2), pages 49-56.
- Pillai, Rekha & Al-Malkawi, Husam-Aldin Nizar, 2018. "On the relationship between corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from GCC countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 394-410.
- Ruchi Kansil & Archana Singh, 2017. "Firm Characteristics and Foreign Institutional Ownership: Evidence from India," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 9(2), pages 35-53, April.
- Abdullah Mohammed Alzahrani & Ayoib Che-Ahmad, 2015. "Royal Family Members And Firm Performance: Evidence From Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(2), pages 29-42.
- Nwidobie Barine Michael, 2013. "Agency Conflict and Corporate Dividend Policy Decisions in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1110-1121, August.
- Houda Qasim Aleqedat & Sara Zakaria AL-Rawash, 2020. "International Journal of Business and Social Research (IJBSR)7The Impacts of Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions and Ownership Structure on Dividend Policy of Financial Sectors in Jordan," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 5(1), pages 07-25, January.
- Okun O. Omokhudu & Ohidoa Toluwa, 2018. "Agency Cost and Dividend Policy in Nigerian NonFinancial Quoted Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(4), pages 325-350, April.
- Mukherjee, Abhishek & Bird, Ron & Duppati, Geeta, 2018. "Mandatory Corporate Social Responsibility: The Indian experience," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 254-265.
- María Consuelo Pucheta-Martínez & Inmaculada Bel-Oms & Gustau Olcina-Sempere, 2018. "Female Institutional Directors on Boards and Firm Value," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(2), pages 343-363, October.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004.
"Corporate Governance and Dividends Payout in India,"
0409007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md. Ariful Hoque, 2018. "Impulse of Dividend Payment Decision: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Industry in Bangladesh," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 9(1), pages 219-225, January.
- Collins G. Ntim & Kwaku K. Opong & Jo Danbolt, 2015. "Board size, corporate regulations and firm valuation in an emerging market: a simultaneous equation approach," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 194-220, March.
- Kurt Hess & Abeyratna Gunasekarage & Martin Hovey, 2010. "State-dominant and non-state-dominant ownership concentration and firm performance: Evidence from China," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 264-289, September.
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2016.
"Ownership, Board Compensation and Company Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 15(2), pages 191-224, August.
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2013. "Ownership, board compensation and company performance in sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers CEB 13-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nabaraj Adhikari, Ph.D., 2015. "Determinants of Corporate Dividend Payout in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 27(2), pages 1-22, October.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "The dividend strategy of Indian companies: An empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 29567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhtar, Muhammad Naeem & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Andleeb, Arifa & Butt, Babar Zaheer, 2011. "Individual investors perception of dividends: Pakistan’s percpective," MPRA Paper 40682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthonia T. Odeleye, 2018. "Quality of Corporate Governance on Dividend Payouts: The Case of Nigeria," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 30(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2003.
"Ownership Structure and Corporate Firm Performance,"
0304004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Pieri & Enrico Zaninotto, 2010. "The Impact of Vertical Integration and Outsourcing on Firm Efficiency: Evidence from the Italian Machine Tool Industry," DISA Working Papers 1001, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Mar 2010.
- Anselm Komla Abots, 2015. "Foreign Ownership of Firms and Corruption in Africa," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 647-655.
- Anjali Kumar & Manuela Francisco, 2005. "Enterprise Size, Financing Patterns, and Credit Constraints in Brazil : Analysis of Data from the Investment Climate Assessment Survey," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7330, Juni.
- Oleg Badunenko, 2010. "Downsizing in the German chemical manufacturing industry during the 1990s. Why is small beautiful?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 413-431, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jayesh Kumar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.