(in no particular order)
National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)Tokyo, Japan
7-22-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 106-8677
RePEc:edi:gripsjp (more details at EDIRC)
Asian Development Bank Institute
Asian Development Bank
Kasumigaseki Building 8F, 2-5, Kasumigaseki 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6008
RePEc:edi:adbinjp (more details at EDIRC)
Eurasian Development BankAlmaty, Kazakhstan
RePEc:edi:eadvbkz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiss, John & Montgomery, Heather & Kurmanalieva, Elvira, 2003. "Micro finance and poverty reduction in Asia: what is the evidence?," MPRA Paper 33140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brooks, Douglas H. & Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Yang, Doo Yong, 2016. "Trade, Trade Finance, and Global Liquidity in Asia; Markov-Switching FAVAR Approach," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 20(3), pages 339-363, September.
- Kurmanalieva, E. & Vinokurov, E., 2011. "International Capital Flows in the CIS Countries," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 149-153.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011.
"Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade,"
32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2012. "Holding-Together Regionalism: 20 Years of Post-Soviet Integration," MPRA Paper 61646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiss, John & Montgomery, Heather & Kurmanalieva, Elvira, 2003.
"Micro finance and poverty reduction in Asia: what is the evidence?,"
33140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Dingcong, Clarence G. & Kondo, Toshio & Infantado, Christine, 2008.
"Impact of Microfinance on Rural Households in the Philippines,"
DP 2008-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Toshio Kondo & Aniceto Orbeta Jr. & Clarence Dingcong & Christine Infantado, 2008. "Impact of Microfinance on Rural Households in the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sankharaj Roy, 2014. "Role of Microcredit in Economic Empowerment and Social Welfare of Women- An Empirical Study of SHG Members in West-Tripura District," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 5(1(1)), pages 39-46, January.
- Rukhsana Kalim, 2011. "Micro Financing of NGOs and Government: Collaborative Impact on Poverty Eradication," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 2(2), pages 81-91.
- Kamel Bel hadj Miled & Jalel-Eddine Ben Rejeb, 2018. "Can Microfinance Help to Reduce Poverty? A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 613-635, June.
- Muhammad Tariq & Abdur Rehman Aleemi & Dr. Athar Iqbal, 2015. "Investigating The Role Of Micro Finance On Economic And Social Development Of People: A Case Study Of Rural Areas Of Sind, Pakistan," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 11(2), pages 11-14.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk, 2014.
"A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8119, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jungsuk Kim & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth," Working Papers id:8421, eSocialSciences.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Mashhour, Ahmed, 2012. "National agro-food policies in Jordan," MPRA Paper 66782, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2012.
- Flore Gubert & François Roubaud, 2005. "Analyser l’impact d’un projet de Micro-finance : l’exemple d’ADéFI à Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2005/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Atul MEHTA & Joysankar BHATTACHARYA, 2018. "Financial sector development and the poor in developing countries: revisiting the access to finance channel," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(616), A), pages 153-168, Autumn.
- Koloma, Yaya, 2019. "Microfinance et réduction de la pauvreté selon le genre au Mali : un réexamen des données de 2007-2008 [Microfinance and Poverty Reduction by Gender in Mali: A Review of 2007-2008 data]," MPRA Paper 94745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsushi Imai & Thankom Arun, 2008. "Does Microfinance Reduce Poverty in India?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0814, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Dingcong, Clarence G. & Kondo, Toshio & Infantado, Christine, 2008. "Impact of Microfinance on Rural Households in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elvira Kurmanalieva should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.