Irina V. Ivashkovskaya
|26 Shabolovka st., Moscow, 119049, Russian Federation, National Research University Higher School of Economics, office 4415а|
Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Moscow 101987, Myasnitskaya street, 20
RePEc:edi:fehseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Irina Ivashkovskaya & Anastasia Stepanova, 2011. "Does strategic corporate performance depend on corporate financial architecture? Empirical study of European, Russian and other emerging market’s firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(4), pages 603-616, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Irina Ivashkovskaya & Anastasia Stepanova, 2011.
"Does strategic corporate performance depend on corporate financial architecture? Empirical study of European, Russian and other emerging market’s firms,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(4), pages 603-616, November.
- V. Nazarova V. & S. Glebov P. & В. Назарова В. & С. Глебов П., 2017. "Оценка Влияния Финансовой Архитектуры На Эффективность Компаний Европейского Ритейла // The Impact Of Financial Architecture On The European Retail Company Performance," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 21(4), pages 100-115.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2016.
"Boards of Directors in Russian Publicly Traded Companies in 1998-2014: Structure, Dynamics and Performance Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2017. "Boards of directors in Russian publicly traded companies in 1998–2014: Structure, dynamics and performance effects," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-25.
- Tatiana Varcholova & Stela Beslerova, 2013. "Ownership Structure And Company Performance – Research And Literature Review," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(2), pages 24-33, October.
- Kokoreva, Maria S. & Stepanova, Anastasia N. & Karnoukhova, Elena V., 2016. "What We Do not Know about the Ownership Structure of the Largest U.S. Companies?," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 36-59, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina V. Ivashkovskaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.