|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|64, SEC. 2, Tz-nan Rd., Wenshan, Taipei 116,Taiwan|
|+886-2-29393091 ext. 51041|
Department of Economics Taipei, Taiwan
National Chengchi University
RePEc:edi:dencctw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hwang, Yu-Ning, 2012.
"Financial friction in an emerging economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 212-227.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2014. "How to foresee banking crises? A survey of the empirical literature," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 289-308.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Timothy Jackson & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2020.
"Foreign exchange intervention and financial stability,"
BIS Working Papers
889, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Timothy P. Jackson & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2020. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and Financial Stability," Working Papers 202027, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Jia, Pengfei, 2020.
"Capital controls and welfare with cross-border bank capital flows,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Pengfei Jia, 2015. "Capital Controls and Welfare with Cross-Border Bank Capital Flows," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yu-Ning Hwang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.