|Department of Economics, University Ca' Foscari, San Giobbe - Cannaregio 873, 30123 Venice, Italy|
|++ 39 041 2346923|
- Emilio Celotto & Andrea Ellero & Paola Ferretti, 2012. "Relations between non-tourism and tourism consumption choices: A Rough Sets approach," Working Papers 20, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Paola Ferretti & Antonella Campana, 2011. "XL reinsurance with reinstatements and initial premium feasibility in exchangeability hypothesis," Working Papers 2011_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2010. "Initial premium, aggregate claims and distortion risk measures in XL reinsurance with reinstatements," Working Papers 203, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2008. "What do distortion risk measures tell us on excess of loss reinsurance with reinstatements ?," Working Papers 175, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2006. "On Bounds for Concave Distortion Risk Measures for Sums of Risks," Working Papers 146, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Paola Ferretti, 2005. "Time, risk and utility: a role-play analysis," Game Theory and Information 0511010, EconWPA.
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2005. "Distortion Risk Measures and Discrete Risks," Game Theory and Information 0510013, EconWPA.
- Paola Ferretti, 2004. "Environmental management: analytical approximate solutions to the problem of detecting optimal random audit schemes," Game Theory and Information 0411010, EconWPA.
- Marta_Cardin & Paola_Ferretti, 2004. "Some theory of bivariate risk attitude," Game Theory and Information 0411009, EconWPA.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2004-12-12
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2004-12-12
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2008-12-01
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (4) 2004-12-12 2006-12-04 2010-10-23 2011-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (5) 2005-12-09 2006-12-04 2008-12-01 2010-10-23 2011-11-01. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paola Ferretti should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.