Report NEP-UPT-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Ebert, 2010. "Moment characterization of higher-order risk preferences," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 25731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Watt & Francisco J. Vazquez, 2010. "Allocative Downside Risk Aversion," Working Papers in Economics 10/61, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Discussion Papers 2010-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Are smarter people really less risk averse?," Discussion Papers 2010-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Maria De Paola, 2010. "The Determinants Of Risk Aversion: The Role Of Intergenerational Transmission," Working Papers 201016, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Yann Rébillé, 2010. "A Radon-Nikodym approach to measure information," Working Papers hal-00526251, HAL.
- Valeria Faralla & Francesca Benuzzi & Paolo Nichelli & Nicola Dimitri, 2010. "Gains and losses in intertemporal preferences: a behavioural study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 029, University of Siena.
- Langlais, Eric, 2010. "Safety and the Allocation of Costs in Large Accidents," MPRA Paper 25710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Vigna, 2010. "On efficiency of mean-variance based portfolio selection in DC pension schemes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 154, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Frédéric Roy-Vigneault & Daniel Rondeau & Maurice Doyon & Christian A. Vossler, 2010. "Truth in Consequentiality: Theory and Field Evidence on Discrete Choice Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-43, CIRANO.
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2010. "Initial premium, aggregate claims and distortion risk measures in XL reinsurance with reinstatements," Working Papers 203, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Item repec:cte:werepe:ws1025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Feduzzi & Jochen Runde & Carlo Zappia, 2010. "De Finetti on insuring uncertainty," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0310, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Hanming Fang & Yang Wang, 2010. "Estimating Dynamic Discrete Choice Models with Hyperbolic Discounting, with an Application to Mammography Decisions," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- R\'emi Lemoy & Eric Bertin & Pablo Jensen, 2010. "Socio-economic utility and chemical potential," Papers 1010.3225, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.