On efficiency of mean-variance based portfolio selection in DC pension schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Di Giacinto & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi & Elena Vigna, 2010. "Constrained portfolio choices in the decumulation phase of a pension plan," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 155, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Marina Di Giacinto & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Pension funds with a minimum guarantee: a stochastic control approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-342, June.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Mean-variance portfolio and contribution selection in stochastic pension funding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 120-137, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMean-variance approach; efficient frontier; expected utility maximization; defined contribution pension scheme; portfolio selection; risk aversion; Sharpe ratio;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.