Dynamic Asset Allocation in a Mean-Variance Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1991.
"Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 225-262, April.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of security market data for models of dynamic economies," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies," NBER Technical Working Papers 0089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Chan, K C, et al, 1992.
" An Empirical Comparison of Alternative Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate CKLS(1992) estimation of interest rate models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00035, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Rabinovitch, Ramon, 1989. "Pricing Stock and Bond Options when the Default-Free Rate is Stochastic," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 447-457, December.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Henry R. Richardson, 1989. "A Minimum Variance Result in Continuous Trading Portfolio Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(9), pages 1045-1055, September.
- Roll, Richard, 1973. "Evidence on the "Growth-Optimum" Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 551-566, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:1:p:389-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Björk & Agatha Murgoci & Xun Yu Zhou, 2014. "Mean–Variance Portfolio Optimization With State-Dependent Risk Aversion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Boulier, Jean-Francois & Huang, ShaoJuan & Taillard, Gregory, 2001. "Optimal management under stochastic interest rates: the case of a protected defined contribution pension fund," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 173-189, April.
- Elena Vigna, 2009. "Mean-variance inefficiency of CRRA and CARA utility functions for portfolio selection in defined contribution pension schemes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 108, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2009.
- El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Lacoste, Vincent, 2005. "Optimal portfolio management with American capital guarantee," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 449-468, March.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:229-249:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suleyman Basak & Georgy Chabakauri, 2010. "Dynamic Mean-Variance Asset Allocation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(8), pages 2970-3016, August.
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Lazrak, Ali & Wang, Tan, 2008. "Implications of the Sharpe ratio as a performance measure in multi-period settings," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1622-1649, May.
- Lioui, Abraham, 2013. "Time consistent vs. time inconsistent dynamic asset allocation: Some utility cost calculations for mean variance preferences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1066-1096.
- repec:spr:fuzodm:v:17:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10700-017-9266-z is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Lin & Liang, Zongxia, 2013. "Optimal investment strategy for the DC plan with the return of premiums clauses in a mean–variance framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 643-649.
- Chi Kin Lam & Yuhong Xu & Guosheng Yin, 2016. "Dynamic portfolio selection without risk-free assets," Papers 1602.04975, arXiv.org.
- Guan, Guohui & Liang, Zongxia, 2015. "Mean–variance efficiency of DC pension plan under stochastic interest rate and mean-reverting returns," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 99-109.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:172-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guan, Guohui & Liang, Zongxia, 2014. "Optimal reinsurance and investment strategies for insurer under interest rate and inflation risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 105-115.
- Nguyen, Pascal & Portait, Roland, 2002. "Dynamic asset allocation with mean variance preferences and a solvency constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 11-32, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio Selection Model; Mean-Variance Analysis; Dynamic Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:44:y:1998:i:11-part-2:p:s79-s95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.