A Minimum Variance Result in Continuous Trading Portfolio Optimization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Björk & Agatha Murgoci & Xun Yu Zhou, 2014. "Mean–Variance Portfolio Optimization With State-Dependent Risk Aversion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou & Roland Portait, 1998. "Dynamic Asset Allocation in a Mean-Variance Framework," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 79-95, November.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Elena Vigna, 2009. "Mean-variance inefficiency of CRRA and CARA utility functions for portfolio selection in defined contribution pension schemes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 108, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2009.
- Chenghu Ma, 2013. "MPS Risk Aversion and MV Analysis in Continuous Time with Lévy Jumps," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Bekker, Paul A., 2004. "A mean-variance frontier in discrete and continuous time," CCSO Working Papers 200406, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Min Dai & Zuo Quan Xu & Xun Yu Zhou, 2009. "Continuous-Time Markowitz's Model with Transaction Costs," Papers 0906.0678, arXiv.org.
- Elena Vigna, 2009. "Mean-variance inefficiency of CRRA and CARA utility functions for portfolio selection in defined contribution pension schemes," CeRP Working Papers 89, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- He, Lin & Liang, Zongxia, 2013. "Optimal investment strategy for the DC plan with the return of premiums clauses in a mean–variance framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 643-649.
- Chi Kin Lam & Yuhong Xu & Guosheng Yin, 2016. "Dynamic portfolio selection without risk-free assets," Papers 1602.04975, arXiv.org.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200406 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:172-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Czichowsky, 2013. "Time-consistent mean-variance portfolio selection in discrete and continuous time," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 227-271, April.
- Nguyen, Pascal & Portait, Roland, 2002. "Dynamic asset allocation with mean variance preferences and a solvency constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 11-32, January.
More about this item
Keywordsportfolio optimization; finance; stochastic control; Martingales; Hilbert space applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:35:y:1989:i:9:p:1045-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.