Optimal premium policy of an insurance firm: Full and partial information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 189-207.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Hommes, Cars H. & Manzan, Sebastiano, 2007.
"Behavioral heterogeneity in stock prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 1938-1970.
- Peter Boswijk & Cars H. Hommes & Sebastiano Manzan, 2005. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in Stock Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boswijk, H.P. & Hommes C.H. & Manzan, S., 2005. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in Stock Prices," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Lakner, Peter, 1998. "Optimal trading strategy for an investor: the case of partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-97, August.
- Xie, Shuxiang & Li, Zhongfei & Wang, Shouyang, 2008. "Continuous-time portfolio selection with liability: Mean-variance model and stochastic LQ approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 943-953.
- Duffie, Darrell & Lando, David, 2001. "Term Structures of Credit Spreads with Incomplete Accounting Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 633-664, May.
- Taksar, Michael I. & Zhou, Xun Yu, 1998. "Optimal risk and dividend control for a company with a debt liability," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 105-122.
- Xiong, Jie, 2008. "An Introduction to Stochastic Filtering Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199219704.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Mean-variance portfolio and contribution selection in stochastic pension funding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 120-137, May.
- Moore, Kristen S. & Young, Virginia R., 2006. "Optimal insurance in a continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 47-68.
- Cairns, Andrew, 2000. "Some Notes on the Dynamics and Optimal Control of Stochastic Pension Fund Models in Continuous Time," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 19-55, May.
- Haberman, S. & Sung, Joo-Ho, 2002. "Dynamic Programming Approach to Pension Funding: the Case of Incomplete State Information," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 129-142, May.
- Norberg, Ragnar, 1999. "Ruin problems with assets and liabilities of diffusion type," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 255-269, June.
- Duffie, Darrel & Lions, Pierre-Louis, 1992. "PDE solutions of stochastic differential utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 577-606.
- Chang, S. C. & Tzeng, Larry Y. & Miao, Jerry C. Y., 2003. "Pension funding incorporating downside risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 217-228.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Stochastic Differential Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 353-394, March.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7598, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Asset Pricing with Stochastic Differential Utility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 411-436.
- Ngwira, Bernard & Gerrard, Russell, 2007. "Stochastic pension fund control in the presence of Poisson jumps," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 283-292.
- Haberman, Steven, 1993. "Pension funding with time delays and autoregressive rates of investment return," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 45-56.
- Boulier, Jean-Francois & Huang, ShaoJuan & Taillard, Gregory, 2001. "Optimal management under stochastic interest rates: the case of a protected defined contribution pension fund," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 173-189.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:321:y:2018:i:c:p:577-592 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIM10 IM30 IE10 Backward separation technique Forward-backward stochastic differential equation Optimal premium policy Partial information Stochastic control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:2:p:208-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.