Report NEP-IAS-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremiah Hurley & Emmanuel Guindon, 2008. "Private Health Insurance in Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2008-04, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Epperson, James E., 2008. "Securitizing peanut production risk with catastrophe (CAT) bonds," Faculty Series 44512, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Haimanti Bhattacharya & Dan Osgood, 2008. "Index Insurance and Common Property Pastures," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_21, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00340830_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kátay, Gábor, 2008. "Do firms provide wage insurance against shocks? Evidence from Hungary," Working Paper Series 0964, European Central Bank.
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2008. "What do distortion risk measures tell us on excess of loss reinsurance with reinstatements ?," Working Papers 175, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2008. "Entlohnung und Regulierung unabhängiger Versicherungsvermittler," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 7524, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Michel Grignon & Jeremiah Hurley & Li Wang & Sara Allin, 2008. "Inequity in a market-based health system: evidence from Canada's dental sector," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2008-05, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.