Report NEP-UPT-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lu, Jingfeng & Perrigne, Isabelle, 2006. "Estimating risk aversion from ascending and sealed-bid auctions: the case of timber auction data," MPRA Paper 948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kowal, Paweł, 2006. "On nesting nonhomothetic preferences," MPRA Paper 931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurz, Mordecai & Motolese, Maurizio, 2006. "Risk Premia, diverse belief and beauty contests," MPRA Paper 247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurz, Mordecai, 2006. "Beauty contests under private information and diverse beliefs: how different?," MPRA Paper 233, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2006.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Garbicz, Marek, 2005. "Taxes and labour supply under interdependent preferences," MPRA Paper 462, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2005.
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2006. "On Bounds for Concave Distortion Risk Measures for Sums of Risks," Working Papers 146, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Murphy, Roy E, 2006. "Information Theory and Knowledge-Gathering," MPRA Paper 16, University Library of Munich, Germany.