|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Dr Kenbata Bangassa University of Liverpool Management School Chatham Building Liverpool L69 7ZH Tel +44 151 795 3506 Fax +44 151 795 3001|
Management School Liverpool, United Kingdom
University of Liverpool
: 0151 795 3108
0151 795 3004
Chatham Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZH
RePEc:edi:mslivuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kenbata Bangassa, 2000. "Performance Of The UK Investment Trust IPO's," Research Papers 2000_20, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Kenbata Bangassa, 2000. "Conditional Performance Evaluation: Empirical Evidence From UK Investment Trusts," Research Papers 2000_21, University of Liverpool Management School.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kenbata Bangassa, 2000.
"Performance Of The UK Investment Trust IPO's,"
2000_20, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Jonathan Fletcher & Andrew Marshall, 2014. "Investor Heterogeneity and the Cross-section of U.K. Investment Trust Performance," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 67-89, February.
- Kathryn A. Holmes & Robert W. Faff, 2004. "Stability, Asymmetry and Seasonality of Fund Performance: An Analysis of Australian Multi-sector Managed Funds," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3-4), pages 539-578.
- Kenbata Bangassa, 2000.
"Conditional Performance Evaluation: Empirical Evidence From UK Investment Trusts,"
2000_21, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Ferruz Agudo, Luis & Vargas Magallón, María & Nievas López, J., 2008. "¿Utilizan los gestores españoles de fondos de inversión información privada en sus labores de gestión?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 26, pages 257-278, Septiembr.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kenbata Bangassa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.