|2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Calgary, Canada
University of Calgary
RePEc:edi:declgca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2014.
"A strategic model for network formation,"
62529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chengyuan Han & Dirk Witthaut & Marc Timme & Malte Schröder, 2019. "The winner takes it all—Competitiveness of single nodes in globalized supply networks," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2015. "A hierarchical network formation model," MPRA Paper 62551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2015-03-05 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (2) 2015-03-05 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2015-03-05 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2015-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2015-03-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Omid Atabati should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.