Report NEP-SOC-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2015. "Online social networks and trust," MPRA Paper 62506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Wacziarg, Romain, 2015. "Culture, Ethnicity and Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10451, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2015. "Corporate Culture, Societal Culture, and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 20967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferrante, Francesco & Ruiu, Gabiele, 2014. "Entrepreneurship. How important are institutions and culturally-based prior beliefs?," MPRA Paper 41915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spada,Paolo & Mellon,Jonathan & Peixoto,Tiago Carneiro & Sjoberg,Fredrik Matias, 2015. "Effects of the internet on participation : study of a public policy referendum in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7204, The World Bank.
- Brice Corgnet & Antonio M. Espín & Roberto Hernán-González, 2015. "The cognitive basis of social behavior: cognitive reflection overrides antisocial but not always prosocial motives," Working Papers 15-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2014. "A strategic model for network formation," MPRA Paper 62529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2015. "Power of Joint Decision-Making in a Finitely-Repeated Dilemma," MPRA Paper 62438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2013/6/doc2015-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Coulson, Mark & Kernohan, David & Oyediran, Olusegun & Rivas, M. Fernanda, 2014. "Reciprocal beliefs and out-group cooperation: evidence from a public good game," MPRA Paper 62377, University Library of Munich, Germany.