Report NEP-CDM-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan, Jimmy & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Suen, Wing & Yariv, Leeat, 2015. "Deliberating Collective Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elliott Ash & Massimo Morelli & Richard Van Weelden, 2015. "Election and Divisiveness: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 542, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Vladimir Udalov, 2014. "Political-Economic Aspects of Renewable Energy: Voting on the Level of Renewable Energy Support," EIIW Discussion paper disbei202, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Bouton, Laurent & Castanheira, Micael & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol, 2015. "Multicandidate Elections: Aggregate Uncertainty in the Laboratory," CEPR Discussion Papers 10481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zaporozhets, Vera, 2015. "Power Distribution in French River Basin Committees," TSE Working Papers 15-558, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Klingler, Jonathan, 2014. "Political Capital in the 21st Century: An Electoral Theory of Going Public and Private," IAST Working Papers 15-19, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2015. "A hierarchical network formation model," MPRA Paper 62551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & Maria Vittoria Levati, 2015. "Doing good with other people’s money: an experiment on people's (un)willingness to grant others the freedom to choose," Working Papers 08/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sophie King & Sam Hickey, 2015. "Beyond elite bargains: building democracy from below in Uganda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-045-15, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Ivar Kolstad & Armando J. Garcia Pires & Arne Wiig, 2015. "Within-group heterogeneity and group dynamics: Analyzing exit of microcredit groups in Angola," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Baosen Zhang & Ramesh Johari & Ram Rajagopal, 2015. "Competition and Efficiency of Coalitions in Cournot Games with Uncertainty," Papers 1503.02479, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Markus Mobius & Tuan Phan & Adam Szeidl, 2015. "Treasure Hunt: Social Learning in the Field," CEU Working Papers 2015_2, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Fabian Wahl, 2015. "Participative Political Institutions and City Development 800Ð1800," Working Papers 0073, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph H. Felter, 2015. "Is Conflict Contagious? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," HiCN Working Papers 197, Households in Conflict Network.