Report NEP-MIC-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 2015. "Menu Auctions and Influence Games with Private Information," MPRA Paper 62388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2015. "Dynamic Contracting with Limited Commitment and the Ratchet Effect," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 401, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Malenko, Andrey & Malenko, Nadya, 2015. "Timing Decisions in Organizations: Communication and Authority in a Dynamic Environment," Research Papers 3049, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- John K.-H. Quah & Koji Shirai, 2015. "A revealed preference theory of monotone choice and strategic complementarity," KIER Working Papers 914, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kiho Yoon, 2015. "On Budget Balance of the Dynamic Pivot Mechanism," Discussion Paper Series 1501, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Ribeiro, Vitor, 2015. "Endogenous unrestricted locations in markets with network effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Anderson, Simon P & Baik, Alicia & Larson, Nathan, 2015. "Personalized Pricing and Advertising: An Asymmetric Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryan Chahrour & Gaetano Gaballo, 2015. "On the Nature and Stability of Sentiments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 873, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 May 2015.
- Nicola Pavoni & Christopher Sleet & Matthias Messner, 2014. "The Dual Approach to Recursive Optimization: Theory and Examples," 2014 Meeting Papers 1267, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Lambert, Nicolas S., 2014. "Dynamically Eliciting Unobservable Information," Research Papers 3036, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Vanasco, Victoria & Asriyan, Vladimir, 2014. "Informed Intermediation over the Cycle," Research Papers 3235, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Vanasco, Victoria, 2014. "Information Acquisition vs. Liquidity in Financial Markets," Research Papers 3248, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2014. "A strategic model for network formation," MPRA Paper 62529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2015. "Bertrand versus Cournot with Convex Variable Costs," Working Papers wp994, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- DeMarzo, Peter M. & Livdan, Dmitry & Tchistyi, Alexei, 2014. "Risking Other People's Money: Gambling, Limited Liability, and Optimal Incentives," Research Papers 3149, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Fear of novelty : a model of scientific discovery with strategic uncertainty," ESSEC Working Papers WP1503, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Martin Szydlowski, 2014. "Incentives, Project Choice, and Dynamic Multitasking," 2014 Meeting Papers 1240, Society for Economic Dynamics.