Report NEP-NET-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ribeiro, Vitor, 2015. "Endogenous unrestricted locations in markets with network effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ya-Chun Gao & Yong Zeng & Shi-Min Cai, 2015. "Influence network in Chinese stock market," Papers 1503.00823, arXiv.org.
- Peitz, Martin & Schuett, Florian, 2015. "Net neutrality and inflation of traffic," Working Papers 15-05, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Nei, Stephen, 2014. "Networks of Military Alliances, Wars, and International Trade," Research Papers 3097, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Aaltonen, Aleksi & Seiler, Stephan, 2014. "Quantifying Spillovers in Open Source Content Production: Evidence from Wikipedia," Research Papers 3173, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2014. "A strategic model for network formation," MPRA Paper 62529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Merlevede & Matthijs De Zwaan & Karolien Lenaerts & Victoria Purice, 2015. "Multinational Networks, Domestic,and Foreign Firms in Europe," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/900, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico & Stefano Gurciullo & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "Leveraging the network: a stress-test framework based on DebtRank," Papers 1503.00621, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2015. "Online social networks and trust," MPRA Paper 62506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Blasques & Falk Bräuning & Iman van Lelyveld, 2015. "A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market," DNB Working Papers 460, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.