Report NEP-NET-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Daniel Li & Schonger, Martin & Wickens, Chris, 2015. "oTree - An Open-Source Platform for Laboratory, Online, and Field Experiments," MPRA Paper 62730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Garratt & Peter Zimmerman, 2015. "Does central clearing reduce counterparty risk in realistic financial networks?," Staff Reports 717, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Bank networks: Contagion, systemic risk and prudential policy," SAFE Working Paper Series 87, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Francisco Blasques & Falk Bräuning & Iman van Lelyveld, 2015. "A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market," BIS Working Papers 491, Bank for International Settlements.
- Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Gulati, Kajal & Lybbert, Travis J., 2015. "Information networks among women and men and the demand for an agricultural technology in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1411, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Landwehr, Jakob, 2015. "Network design and imperfect defense," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 537, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2015. "A hierarchical network formation model," MPRA Paper 62551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Kevser Ozturk & Erk Hacihasanoglu & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2015. "Not all emerging markets are the same: A classification approach with correlation based networks," Working Paper 26, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.