Report NEP-CSE-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feser, Daniel & Proeger, Till, 2015. "Knowledge-intensive business services as credence goods: A demand-side approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 232, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2014. "The Cleansing Effect of R&D Subsidies," Discussion Papers 1425, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Grillitsch , Markus, 2015. "Institutions, Smart Specialisation Dynamics and Policy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Evrin, Alperen, 2013. "International Specialization in Research & Development," MPRA Paper 62392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dessi, Roberta & Yin, Nina, 2015. "Venture Capital and Knowledge Transfer," IDEI Working Papers 845, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bruno Merlevede & Victoria Purice, 2014. "Distance, Time since Foreign Entry, and Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/896, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Asheim , Bjørn & Grillitsch , Markus, 2015. "Smart specialisation: Sources for new path development in a peripheral manufacturing region," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2015. "Industry Spillovers Effects on Productivity of Large International Firms," MPRA Paper 62429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Merlevede & Matthijs De Zwaan & Karolien Lenaerts & Victoria Purice, 2015. "Multinational Networks, Domestic,and Foreign Firms in Europe," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/900, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Claudia Steinwender, 2015. "The Roles of Import Competition and Export Opportunities for Technical Change," CEP Discussion Papers dp1334, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marzena Starnawska, 2015. "Theorizing On Social Enterprise Behaviors In Challenging Environments – Evidence From Five Social Cooperatives In Poland," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 28, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2014. "A strategic model for network formation," MPRA Paper 62529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael, Bryane & Falzon, Joseph & Shamdasani, Ajay, 2015. "A Theory of Financial Services Competition, Compliance and Regulation," EconStor Preprints 107400, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gardete, Pedro M., 2014. "Should Capital-Intensive Firms Share Demand Information with Their Competitors?," Research Papers 3133, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- José María Durán-Cabré & Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Luca Salvadori, 2015. "Empirical evidence on tax cooperation between sub-central administrations," Working Papers 2015/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Blankespoor, Elizabeth & deHaan, Ed, 2014. "CEO Visibility: Are Media Stars Born or Made," Research Papers 3038, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.