Report NEP-SOC-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newman Carol & Kinghan Christina, 2015. "Social Capital, Political Connections, and Household Enterprises: Evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zetterdahl, Emma & Hellström, Jörgen, 2015. "Who’s listening? Heterogeneous Impact of Social Interaction on Individuals’ Stock Market Participation," Umeå Economic Studies 904, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Cagala, Tobias & Glogowsky, Ulrich & Grimm, Veronika & Rincke, Johannes, 2015. "Cooperation and Trustworthiness in Repeated Interaction," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 107597, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peggy Bechara & Lea Eilers & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2014. "In Good Company – Neighborhood Quality and Female Employment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0535, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Massa, Massimo & Wang, Chengwei & Zhang, Hong & Zhang, Jian, 2015. "Investing in Low-Trust Countries: Trust in the Global Mutual Fund Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 10472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivar Kolstad & Armando J. Garcia Pires & Arne Wiig, 2015. "Within-group heterogeneity and group dynamics: Analyzing exit of microcredit groups in Angola," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Campaña, Juan Carlos & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2015. "Gender differences in the distribution of total work-time of Latin- American families: the importance of social norms," MPRA Paper 62759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun Goto & Yasuyuki Sawada & Takeshi Aida & Keitaro Aoyagi, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficient Traditional Labor Contract," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-961, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2015. "A hierarchical network formation model," MPRA Paper 62551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Gulati, Kajal & Lybbert, Travis J., 2015. "Information networks among women and men and the demand for an agricultural technology in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1411, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Markus Mobius & Tuan Phan & Adam Szeidl, 2015. "Treasure Hunt: Social Learning in the Field," CEU Working Papers 2015_2, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & Maria Vittoria Levati, 2015. "Doing good with other people’s money: an experiment on people's (un)willingness to grant others the freedom to choose," Working Papers 08/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.