Report NEP-GTH-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Yoshitaka Okano & Takafumi Yamakawa, 2015. "The approval mechanism solves the prisoner's dilemma theoretically and experimentally," Working Papers SDES-2015-12, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Feb 2015.
- John K.-H. Quah & Koji Shirai, 2015. "A revealed preference theory of monotone choice and strategic complementarity," KIER Working Papers 914, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bäker, Agnes & Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Three-person envy games: Experimental evidence and a stylized model," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 79, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 2015. "Menu Auctions and Influence Games with Private Information," MPRA Paper 62388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atabati, Omid & Farzad, Babak, 2014. "A strategic model for network formation," MPRA Paper 62529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Hiroki Ozono & Kazumi Shimizu, 2015. "A mechanism overcoming coordination failure based on gradualism and endogeneity," Working Papers SDES-2015-11, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jan 2015.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Fear of novelty : a model of scientific discovery with strategic uncertainty," ESSEC Working Papers WP1503, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Sutan, Angela & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Lying about Delegation," ESSEC Working Papers WP1502, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Coulson, Mark & Kernohan, David & Oyediran, Olusegun & Rivas, M. Fernanda, 2014. "Reciprocal beliefs and out-group cooperation: evidence from a public good game," MPRA Paper 62377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2015. "Power of Joint Decision-Making in a Finitely-Repeated Dilemma," MPRA Paper 62438, University Library of Munich, Germany.