|Via Conservatorio, 7 20122 Milano MI Italy|
|Terminal Degree:||1981 Dipartimento di Finanza; Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Dipartimento di Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano
: +39 02 503 16486
+39 02 503 16475
Via Conservatorio 7 - 20122 Milano
RePEc:edi:damilit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Luisa Anderloni & Daniela Vandone, 2006. "New market segments: migrants and financial innovation," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1043, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Luisa Anderloni & Daniela Vandone, 2012. "Households’ financial vulnerability in the new scenario," BANCARIA, Bancaria Editrice, vol. 10, pages 94-107, October.
- Luisa Anderloni & Paola Bongini, 2009. "Is Financial Innovation Still a Relevant Issue?," Chapters,in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luisa Anderloni & David T. Llewellyn & Reinhard H. Schmidt (ed.), 2009. "Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13229.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
- Luisa Anderloni & Paola Bongini, 2009.
"Is Financial Innovation Still a Relevant Issue?,"
Chapters,in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joanna B³ach, 2011. "Financial Innovations and Their Role in the Modern Financial System – Identification and Systematization of the Problem," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 7(3), pages 13-26, November.
- Bruno Rossignoli & Francesca Arnaboldi, 2009. "Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(3), pages 275-301, September.
- Luisa Anderloni & David T. Llewellyn & Reinhard H. Schmidt (ed.), 2009.
"Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking,"
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13229.
- Tamer Khraisha & Keren Arthur, 2018. "Can we have a general theory of financial innovation processes? A conceptual review," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Joanna Blach, 2011. "Structured instruments in corporate financing strategy (Instrumenty strukturyzowane w strategii finansowania przedsiebiorstwa)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(34), pages 131-149.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luisa Anderloni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.