(50%) Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsIslamabad, Pakistan
P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000
RePEc:edi:pideipk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Quaid-i-Azam University (Quaid-i-Azam University)http://www.qau.edu.pk
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Naseem Akhter & Ejaz Ghani, 2010. "Regional Integration in South Asia: An Analysis of Trade Flows Using the Gravity Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 105-118.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Naseem Akhter & Ejaz Ghani, 2010.
"Regional Integration in South Asia: An Analysis of Trade Flows Using the Gravity Model,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 105-118.
- Kis, Katalin, 2017.
"A Kelet-afrikai Közösség belső kereskedelmére ható tényezők
[Factors determining the intra-regional trade of the East African Community]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 943-969.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Morgan, Peter & Plummer, Michael & Zhai, Fan, 2014.
"Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian-Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach,"
ADBI Working Papers
494, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter Morgan & Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja & Fan Zhai, 2015. "Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian–Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(3), pages 63-81, Fall.
- Sultan, Maryam & Munir, Kashif, 2015. "Export, Import and Total Trade Potential of Pakistan: A Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 66621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kis, Katalin, 2017. "A Kelet-afrikai Közösség belső kereskedelmére ható tényezők
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Naseem Faraz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.