Muhammad Yousuf Aguria
National University of Singaporehttp://www.nus.edu.sg/civil/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Shou Qing Wang & Mohammed Fadhil Dulaimi & Muhammad Yousuf Aguria, 2004. "Risk management framework for construction projects in developing countries," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 237-252.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Shou Qing Wang & Mohammed Fadhil Dulaimi & Muhammad Yousuf Aguria, 2004.
"Risk management framework for construction projects in developing countries,"
Construction Management and Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 237-252.
- Babatunde, Solomon Olusola & Perera, Srinath, 2017. "Analysis of traffic revenue risk factors in BOT road projects in developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 41-49.
- Cunbin Li & Yunqi Liu & Shuke Li, 2016. "Risk Evaluation of Qinghai–Tibet Power Grid Interconnection Project for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Gholamreza Dehdasht & Rosli Mohamad Zin & M. Salim Ferwati & Mu’azu Mohammed Abdullahi & Ali Keyvanfar & Ronald McCaffer, 2017. "DEMATEL-ANP Risk Assessment in Oil and Gas Construction Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-24, August.
- A. Garcia-Bernabeu & F. Mayor-Vitoria & F. Mas-Verdu, 2015. "Project Finance Recent Applications and Future Trends: The State of the Art," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(2), pages 159-178, December.
- Irem Dikmen & M. Talat Birgonul, 2006. "A review of international construction research: Ranko Bon's contribution," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 725-733.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Yousuf Aguria should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.