Institutet för Social Forskning (SOFI) Stockholm, Sweden
+46 (8) - 16 20 00
+46 (8) - 15 46 70
Universitetsvägen 10E, 106 91 Stockholm
RePEc:edi:sofsuse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Aalto, Aino-Maija & Mörk, Eva & Sjögren, Anna & Svaleryd, Helena, 2019. "Does childcare improve the health of children with unemployed parents? Evidence from Swedish childcare access reform," Working Paper Series 2019:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Aalto, Aino-Maija & Mörk, Eva & Sjögren, Anna & Svaleryd, Helena, 2018. "Childcare - A safety net for children?," Working Paper Series 2018:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aalto, Aino-Maija & Mörk, Eva & Sjögren, Anna & Svaleryd, Helena, 2019.
"Does childcare improve the health of children with unemployed parents? Evidence from Swedish childcare access reform,"
Working Paper Series
2019:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ahmed, Ali & Hammarstedt, Mats, 2019. "Ethnic Discrimination in Contacts with Public Authorities: A Correspondence Test Among Swedish Municipalities," Working Paper Series 1271, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2018-11-19 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aino-Maija Aalto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.